PET STAY BOOKINGS: Pet requests MUST be confirmed in writing by Apartments on Connor PRIOR to any booking made for a pet stay, as we need to send a photo of the pet, along with council registration and vaccination records, to the Body Corporate of the building to be approved, providing the conditions are met. We also MUST confirm that you are able to be booked into a pet-friendly room and that we have the availability to do so - failure to notify us of a pet accompanying you may result in a total loss of bond and potentially additional fees if the room requires additional cleaning due to many of our apartments not allowing pets. Our Pet Policy is stated below:
1. Pet/s MUST be approved in writing PRIOR to booking with Apartments on Connor. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check availability for your dates. Failure to receive prior approval of availability will result in a cancellation if we cannot allocate you a pet-friendly apartment. Cancellations may incur a cancellation fee, as per your booking terms.
2. Only one or two small dogs (under 15kgs) may occupy an apartment that is pet-approved;
3. Photo of each pet must be sent through with your pet-stay enquiry email, along with council registration papers and vaccine records;
4. Pet/s must be up to date with worming medication and flea treatment;
5. Pet/s must be restrained by a leash or held while walking through the common areas such as through the foyer, in the level corridors and in the lifts;
6. Pet/s must be of a good nature and not aggressive or a constant barker (continuous noise disruptions, if reported, may result in your reservation having to be cut short);
7. Pet/s MUST be toilet trained - in the case of an unforeseen and out of character "accident" on the carpets, it is essential to notify Apartments on Connor' straight away as we may be able to prevent stains or odours and limit the cost for the guest if the area is treated straight away by carpet steam cleaning;
8. Pet/s are not permitted on the Level 3 BBQ and Pool Area;
9. Guests will be liable for any and all additional costs and fees to return the apartment to it's original condition upon arrival, should there be any damage found upon guest's departure, including but not limited to: carpet stains and/or odours, if the furniture or carpet has been scratched and damaged and any other damage related to the stay.
10. A one-off pet departure cleaning fee of $80 is payable prior to arrival.
11.Pet Stay Application (PDF below) must be completed and returned prior to arrival.